Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TARNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARNISH exist?
Definitions of TARNISH in dictionaries:
- noun - discoloration of metal surface caused by oxidation
- verb - make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air
- To dull the luster of; discolor, especially by exposure to air or dirt.
- To detract from or spoil; taint: a tragedy that tarnished our hopes.
- To cast aspersions on; sully: slander that tarnished the senator’s image.
- To lose luster; become discolored.
- To diminish or become tainted.
- The condition of being tarnished.
- Discoloration of a metal surface caused by corrosion or oxidation.
- The condition of being sullied or tainted.
- verb - to dull the luster of
There are 7 letters in TARNISH: A H I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARNISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARNISH plus a wildcard: TARNISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARNISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TARNISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.