Scrabble word: TARNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARNISH exist?
Definitions of TARNISH in dictionaries:
- noun - discoloration of metal surface caused by oxidation
- verb - make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air
- To dull the luster of; discolor, especially by exposure to air or dirt.
- To detract from or spoil; taint: a tragedy that tarnished our hopes.
- To cast aspersions on; sully: slander that tarnished the senator’s image.
- To lose luster; become discolored.
- To diminish or become tainted.
- The condition of being tarnished.
- Discoloration of a metal surface caused by corrosion or oxidation.
- The condition of being sullied or tainted.
- verb - to dull the luster of