Scrabble word: HOLSTER
Is HOLSTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOLSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheath (usually leather) for carrying a handgun
- noun - a belt with loops or slots for carrying small hand tools
- A leather case shaped to hold a pistol.
- A belt with loops or slots for carrying small tools or other equipment.
- verb - to put in a holster (a case for a pistol)
There are 7 letters in HOLSTER: E H L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLSTER
Click to search all anagrams of HOLSTER plus a wildcard: HOLSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLSTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOLSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.