Scrabble word: TRIPOLI
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPOLI exist?
Definitions of TRIPOLI in dictionaries:
- noun - a weathered and decomposed siliceous limestone
- noun - the capital and chief port and largest city of Libya
- noun - a port city and commercial center in northwestern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea
- A historical region of northern Africa roughly coextensive with the ancient region of Tripolitania.
- A city of northwest Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea north-northeast of Beirut.
- The capital and largest city of Libya, in the northwest part of the country on the Mediterranean Sea.
- noun - a soft, friable rock