Scrabble word: TRIPOLI
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPOLI exist?
Definitions of TRIPOLI in dictionaries:
- noun - a weathered and decomposed siliceous limestone
- noun - the capital and chief port and largest city of Libya
- noun - a port city and commercial center in northwestern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea
- A historical region of northern Africa roughly coextensive with the ancient region of Tripolitania.
- A city of northwest Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea north-northeast of Beirut.
- The capital and largest city of Libya, in the northwest part of the country on the Mediterranean Sea.
- noun - a soft, friable rock
There are 7 letters in TRIPOLI: I I L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPOLI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIPOLI plus a wildcard: TRIPOLI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIPOLI
Images for TRIPOLI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.