Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIPOLI
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPOLI exist?
Definitions of TRIPOLI in dictionaries:
- noun - a weathered and decomposed siliceous limestone
- noun - the capital and chief port and largest city of Libya
- noun - a port city and commercial center in northwestern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea
- A historical region of northern Africa roughly coextensive with the ancient region of Tripolitania.
- A city of northwest Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea north-northeast of Beirut.
- The capital and largest city of Libya, in the northwest part of the country on the Mediterranean Sea.
- n - a soft, friable rock
There are 7 letters in TRIPOLI: I I L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPOLI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIPOLI plus a wildcard: TRIPOLI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIPOLI
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIPOLI
- tripoli City Map - tripoli Libya mappery
- kaart van Libi
- tripoli - properties for sale and rent in Lebanon - tripoli real ...
- FiletripoliLebEast.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lugares para visitar en Trpoli 10lugares.com
- LookLex Libya tripoli
- tripoli population area timezone geographical position ...
- tripoli libya africa
- tripoli - Liban - yeoman - Photos - Club Doctissimo