Scrabble word: INHERIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INHERIT exist?
Definitions of INHERIT in dictionaries:
- verb - obtain from someone after their death
- verb - receive from a predecessor
- verb - receive by genetic transmission
- To receive (property or a title, for example) from an ancestor by legal succession or will.
- To receive by bequest or as a legacy.
- To receive or take over from a predecessor: The new administration inherited the economic problems of the last four years.
- To receive (a characteristic) from one’s parents by genetic transmission.
- To hold or take possession of an inheritance.
- verb - to receive by legal succession
There are 7 letters in INHERIT: E H I I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INHERIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INHERIT plus a wildcard: INHERIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INHERIT
Images for INHERIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.