Scrabble word: RECAPITULATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECAPITULATION exist?
Definitions of RECAPITULATION in dictionaries:
- noun - emergence during embryonic development of various characters or structures that appeared during the evolutionary history of the strain or species
- noun - (music) the section of a composition or movement (especially in sonata form) in which musical themes that were introduced earlier are repeated
- noun - a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- noun - (music) the repetition of themes introduced earlier (especially when one is composing the final part of a movement)
- The act or process of recapitulating.
- A summary or concise review.
- Restatement of the exposition that constitutes the third section of the typical sonata form.
There are 14 letters in RECAPITULATION: A A C E I I L N O P R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECAPITULATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECAPITULATION plus a wildcard: RECAPITULATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECAPITULATION
14 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECAPITULATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.