Scrabble word: LINEUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINEUP exist?
Definitions of LINEUP in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat
- noun - a line of persons arranged by police for inspection or identification
- A line of people that is formed for inspection or identification.
- The members of a team chosen to start a game.
- A list of such players.
- A group of people, organizations, or things enlisted or arrayed for a purpose: a candidate with an impressive lineup of endorsements.
- noun - a row of persons
There are 6 letters in LINEUP: E I L N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINEUP plus a wildcard: LINEUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINEUP
Images for LINEUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.