Scrabble word: LINEUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINEUP exist?
Definitions of LINEUP in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat
- noun - a line of persons arranged by police for inspection or identification
- A line of people that is formed for inspection or identification.
- The members of a team chosen to start a game.
- A list of such players.
- A group of people, organizations, or things enlisted or arrayed for a purpose: a candidate with an impressive lineup of endorsements.
- noun - a row of persons