Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUPINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUPINE exist?
Definitions of LUPINE in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant of the genus Lupinus
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of wolves
- Characteristic of or resembling a wolf.
- Rapacious; ravenous.
- n - a flowering plant
There are 6 letters in LUPINE: E I L N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUPINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUPINE plus a wildcard: LUPINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUPINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUPINE
- Temperate Climate Permaculture Permaculture Plants lupine
- Vielblttrige lupinen
- Fields of lupine Festival - Lincoln Woodstock NH Chamber of Commerce
- Diane sitting in mass amounts of lupine
- lupine geel (Lupinus hybride) MijnTuin.org
- The Karner blue lives much of its life on lupines and as a ...
- lupine...our first flowers of the year
- lupine pictureslupine flower picturesPictures of Lupin flowers
- lupine picture Flower pictures - 541
- lupine picture Flower pictures - 533
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.