Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PELITIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELITIC exist?
Definitions of PELITIC in dictionaries:
- adj - a rock composed of fine fragments [n -S] : PELITIC
There are 7 letters in PELITIC: C E I I L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELITIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELITIC plus a wildcard: PELITIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELITIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PELITIC
- pelitic schist
- pelitic Schists
- ... Minerals Metamorphic Rocks(Teaching) MR-08 Semi-pelitic schist
- pelitic Schist heavily folded and covered with lichen
- Fig.1 Meta-quartzite intercalated with pelitic schist
- Representative photo-micrographs of the schists gneisses and ...
- Part 7. pelitic Rocks
- pelitic Petrogenetic Grid
- pelitic GNEISS
- Element map of Na in a pelitic schist. Details
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.