Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPLICIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPLICIT exist?
Definitions of EXPLICIT in dictionaries:
- adj - precisely and clearly expressed or readily observable
- adj - in accordance with fact or the primary meaning of a term
- Fully and clearly expressed; leaving nothing implied.
- Fully and clearly defined or formulated: “generalizations that are powerful, precise, and explicit” (Frederick Turner).
- Forthright and unreserved in expression: They were explicit in their criticism.
- Readily observable: an explicit sign of trouble.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “entirely clear and unambiguous”: explicit statements; a categorical refusal; a definite answer; my express wishes; a specific purpose.
- noun - a statement formerly used at the close of a book
There are 8 letters in EXPLICIT: C E I I L P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLICIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPLICIT plus a wildcard: EXPLICIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPLICIT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPLICIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.