Scrabble word: EXPLICIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPLICIT exist?
Definitions of EXPLICIT in dictionaries:
- adj - precisely and clearly expressed or readily observable
- adj - in accordance with fact or the primary meaning of a term
- Fully and clearly expressed; leaving nothing implied.
- Fully and clearly defined or formulated: “generalizations that are powerful, precise, and explicit” (Frederick Turner).
- Forthright and unreserved in expression: They were explicit in their criticism.
- Readily observable: an explicit sign of trouble.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “entirely clear and unambiguous”: explicit statements; a categorical refusal; a definite answer; my express wishes; a specific purpose.
- noun - a statement formerly used at the close of a book