Scrabble word: ELLIPTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELLIPTIC exist?
Definitions of ELLIPTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - (of a leaf shape) in the form of an ellipse
- adj - rounded like an egg
- adj - characterized by extreme economy of expression or omission of superfluous elements
- Of, relating to, or having the shape of an ellipse.
- Containing or characterized by ellipsis.
- Of or relating to extreme economy of oral or written expression.
- Marked by deliberate obscurity of style or expression.
- adj - having the shape of an ellipse
There are 8 letters in ELLIPTIC: C E I I L L P T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELLIPTIC plus a wildcard: ELLIPTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELLIPTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELLIPTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.