Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELICIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELICIT exist?
Definitions of ELICIT in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - derive by reason
- To bring or draw out (something latent); educe.
- To arrive at (a truth, for example) by logic.
- To call forth (a reaction, for example).
- adj - to draw forth or bring out [v EDUCED, EDUCING, EDUCES] : EDUCIBLE
There are 6 letters in ELICIT: C E I I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELICIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELICIT plus a wildcard: ELICIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELICIT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELICIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.