Scrabble word: FICTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FICTILE exist?
Definitions of FICTILE in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the craft of pottery
- adj - susceptible to being led or directed
- adj - capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- Capable of being molded; plastic.
- Formed of a moldable substance, such as clay or earth.
- Of or relating to earthenware or pottery.
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE