Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FICTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FICTILE exist?
Definitions of FICTILE in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the craft of pottery
- adj - susceptible to being led or directed
- adj - capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- Capable of being molded; plastic.
- Formed of a moldable substance, such as clay or earth.
- Of or relating to earthenware or pottery.
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 7 letters in FICTILE: C E F I I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FICTILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FICTILE plus a wildcard: FICTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FICTILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FICTILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.