Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELICITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELICITY exist?
Definitions of FELICITY in dictionaries:
- noun - pleasing and appropriate manner or style (especially manner or style of expression)
- noun - state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy
- Great happiness; bliss.
- An instance of great happiness.
- A cause or source of happiness.
- An appropriate and pleasing manner or style: felicity of expression.
- An instance of appropriate and pleasing manner or style.
- Good fortune.
There are 8 letters in FELICITY: C E F I I L T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELICITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELICITY plus a wildcard: FELICITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELICITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELICITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.