Scrabble word: FELICITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELICITY exist?
Definitions of FELICITY in dictionaries:
- noun - pleasing and appropriate manner or style (especially manner or style of expression)
- noun - state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy
- Great happiness; bliss.
- An instance of great happiness.
- A cause or source of happiness.
- An appropriate and pleasing manner or style: felicity of expression.
- An instance of appropriate and pleasing manner or style.
- Good fortune.