Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CITIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITIFY exist?
Definitions of CITIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - accustom to urban ways
- To cause to become urban.
- To impart the styles and manners of a city to: “Will the immigration of high-powered executives somehow citify the country?” (Wharton Magazine).
- v - to cause to take on urban characteristics
There are 6 letters in CITIFY: C F I I T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITIFY plus a wildcard: CITIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITIFY
Images for CITIFY
- ... this is to certify that has been recognized for before you can win you
- wallpaper Happy Birthday Love Poem love poems english.
- Income certification Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries
- CERTIFICATE OF GRADUATION I do hereby certify that
- SAMPLE LETTER CERTIFIED MAIL Return Receipt Requested April AI
- true copy of the original) order or
- Other Notarized Documents
- To whomsoever it may concern_2_
- this certificate of registration reads this is to certify that
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE NAMED