Scrabble word: CILIATE
Is CILIATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CILIATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a protozoan with a microscopic appendage extending from the surface of the cell
- adj - of or relating to cilia projecting from the surface of a cell
- adj - of or relating to the human eyelash
- adj - having a margin or fringe of hairlike projections
- Any of various protozoans of the class Ciliata, characterized by numerous cilia.
- noun - one of a class of ciliated protozoans
There are 7 letters in CILIATE: A C E I I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CILIATE
Click to search all anagrams of CILIATE plus a wildcard: CILIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CILIATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CILIATE
Lookup in Wiki for CILIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.