Scrabble word: ITALIC
Is ITALIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ITALIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a style of handwriting with the letters slanting to the right
- noun - a branch of the Indo-European languages of which Latin is the chief representative
- noun - a typeface with letters slanting upward to the right
- adj - characterized by slanting characters
- adj - of or relating to the Italic languages
- Of or relating to ancient Italy or its peoples or cultures.
- Of or relating to Italic.
- A branch of the Indo-European language family that includes Latin, Faliscan, Oscan, Umbrian, and other languages or dialects.
- Often italics.
- noun - a style of print
There are 6 letters in ITALIC: A C I I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ITALIC
Click to search all anagrams of ITALIC plus a wildcard: ITALIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITALIC
Images for ITALIC
Lookup in Wiki for ITALIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.