Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALBITIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALBITIC exist?
Definitions of ALBITIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or related to albite feldspar
- adj - a mineral [n -S] : ALBITIC
There are 7 letters in ALBITIC: A B C I I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALBITIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALBITIC plus a wildcard: ALBITIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALBITIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALBITIC
- Albitite (9.2 cm across) from Thackaringa Broken Hill Block New ...
- Photographed by Michael P. Klimetz
- (Ms) biotite (Bt) chlorite (Chl) quartz (Qtz) grains and albitic ...
- Rusty albitic schist of the Cambrian age Hazens Notch Formation ...
- ... Hole GSH-09-24 blobs of sulfides in albitic level - Wed Mar 13 2013
- ... albitic grains are etched but not stained. A. Plane-polarized light. B
- ... albitic zones with higher birefringence). Field of view 1.05mm
- Archaeometric analyses of Early and Middle Neolithic pottery from the ...
- ... albitic plagioclase. The albitization processes involved the retention
- Photomicrographs - North Coles Levee Field (9 photos)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.