Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELICITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELICITS exist?
Definitions of ELICITS in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - derive by reason
- adj - to draw forth or bring out [v EDUCED, EDUCING, EDUCES] : EDUCIBLE
There are 7 letters in ELICITS: C E I I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELICITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELICITS plus a wildcard: ELICITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELICITS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELICITS
- Theater Yellowman elicits strong responses - Worldnews.com
- MyKawartha Article Summer Games gold elicits powerful emotions on ...
- National Petroleum ReserveAlaska Comment Period elicits 410000 ...
- booklover elicits-illustration chipsandchocolate bittersweetcupcake ...
- Toshiba updates its Qosmio and Dynabook offerings elicits yawns naps
- ... Rally Draws Huge Crowd elicits Emotion Hope Crucians In Focus
- ... sight of maggots for example elicits an emotional response from most
- Aujourdhui je vous propose une dco de saida Nails pour laquelle j ...
- Designed on the Basis of a Comprehensive Serologic Study elicits ...
- New MIB3 poster elicits euphoric giggling - FLIXIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.