Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACTINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTINAL exist?
Definitions of ACTINAL in dictionaries:
- adj - (of radiate organisms) located on the surface or end on which the mouth is situated
- Of, relating to, or located on the part of a radially symmetric animal from which the tentacles radiate or the side where the oral area is found.
- adj - having tentacles
There are 7 letters in ACTINAL: A A C I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTINAL plus a wildcard: ACTINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTINAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACTINAL
- Actonel Buy Actonel
- Actonel-35 mg x4tabrisedronate
- ... Actonel ( ) Enablex
- Actonel (risedronate sodium tablet) is produced by Proctor & Gamble ...
- Actonel Plus Ca & D Irish Medical Times
- Actonel Bisphosphonates Lawsuits Lawyers Side Effects Femur ...
- Actonel wekelijks - Medicijnen - Medicijninformatie eFarma
- Actonel Actonel (risedronate) 5 mg
- Actonel Generic Actonel (Residronate) Osteoporosis treatment ...
- Actonel with Calcium - Symptoms Treatments and Resources for Actonel ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.