Is ANALYTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANALYTIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - using or subjected to a methodology using algebra and calculus
- adj - using or skilled in using analysis (i.e., separating a whole--intellectual or substantial--into its elemental parts or basic principles)
- adj - expressing a grammatical category by using two or more words rather than inflection
- adj - of a proposition that is necessarily true independent of fact or experience
- Of or relating to analysis or analytics.
- Dividing into elemental parts or basic principles.
- Reasoning or acting from a perception of the parts and interrelations of a subject: “Many of the most serious pianists have turned toward more analytic playing, with a renewed focus on the architecture and ideas of music” (Annalyn Swan).
- Following necessarily; tautologous: an analytic truth.
- Using, subjected to, or capable of being subjected to a methodology involving algebra and calculus.
- Proving a known truth by reasoning from that which is to be proved.
- Expressing a grammatical category by using two or more words instead of an inflected form.
- noun - the separation of a whole into its parts
There are 8 letters in ANALYTIC: A A C I L N T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANALYTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANALYTIC, to go: ANALYTIC?
Rearrange the letters in ANALYTIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ANALYTIC
7 letters out of ANALYTIC
6 letters out of ANALYTIC
5 letters out of ANALYTIC
4 letters out of ANALYTIC
3 letters out of ANALYTIC
2 letters out of ANALYTIC
Contextual use of ANALYTIC
What's nearby ANALYTIC
Lookup in Wiki for ANALYTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANALYTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANALYTIC"