Scrabble word: REPLICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLICATION exist?
Definitions of REPLICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making copies
- noun - (genetics) the process whereby DNA makes a copy of itself before cell division
- noun - a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- noun - (law) a pleading made by a plaintiff in reply to the defendant's plea or answer
- noun - the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- noun - copy that is not the original
- noun - the repetition of an experiment in order to test the validity of its conclusion
- A fold or a folding back.
- A reply to an answer; a rejoinder.
- The plaintiff’s response to the defendant’s answer or plea.
- An echo or a reverberation.
- A copy or reproduction.
- The act or process of duplicating or reproducing something.
- The act or process by which genetic material, a cell, or an organism reproduces or makes an exact copy of itself.
There are 11 letters in REPLICATION: A C E I I L N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPLICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPLICATION plus a wildcard: REPLICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPLICATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPLICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.