Scrabble word: POLITIC
Is POLITIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POLITIC in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by artful prudence, expedience, and shrewdness
- adj - smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- Using or marked by prudence, expedience, and shrewdness; artful.
- Using, displaying, or proceeding from policy; judicious: a politic decision.
- Crafty; cunning.
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
There are 7 letters in POLITIC: C I I L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLITIC
Click to search all anagrams of POLITIC plus a wildcard: POLITIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLITIC
Images for POLITIC
Lookup in Wiki for POLITIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.