Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLITIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITIC exist?
Definitions of POLITIC in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by artful prudence, expedience, and shrewdness
- adj - smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- Using or marked by prudence, expedience, and shrewdness; artful.
- Using, displaying, or proceeding from policy; judicious: a politic decision.
- Crafty; cunning.
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
There are 7 letters in POLITIC: C I I L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLITIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLITIC plus a wildcard: POLITIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLITIC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLITIC
- politicpolitics politics
- Dealing with Office politics when your a Contractor or Freelancer
- Published 27 Jul 2012 at 400 267 in office-politic-1
- Fashion is so political.
- Cartoon politic (medium) by T-BOY tagged politic
- ... over world map business or politic concept indicating globalization
- political Logos The origins of the Republicans elephant and ...
- politics Turn Maine Blue
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.