Scrabble word: POLITICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITICS exist?
Definitions of POLITICS in dictionaries:
- noun - social relations involving intrigue to gain authority or power
- noun - the study of government of states and other political units
- noun - the profession devoted to governing and to political affairs
- noun - the opinion you hold with respect to political questions
- noun - the activities and affairs involved in managing a state or a government
- The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
- Political science.
- The activities or affairs engaged in by a government, politician, or political party: “All politics is local” (Thomas P.
- The methods or tactics involved in managing a state or government: The politics of the former regime were rejected by the new government leadership.
- Political life: studied law with a view to going into politics; felt that politics was a worthwhile career.
- Intrigue or maneuvering within a political unit or a group in order to gain control or power: Partisan politics is often an obstruction to good government.
- Political attitudes and positions: His politics on that issue is his own business.
- The often internally conflicting interrelationships among people in a society.
- noun - the art or science of government
There are 8 letters in POLITICS: C I I L O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLITICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLITICS plus a wildcard: POLITICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLITICS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLITICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.