Scrabble word: POLITICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITICS exist?
Definitions of POLITICS in dictionaries:
- noun - social relations involving intrigue to gain authority or power
- noun - the study of government of states and other political units
- noun - the profession devoted to governing and to political affairs
- noun - the opinion you hold with respect to political questions
- noun - the activities and affairs involved in managing a state or a government
- The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
- Political science.
- The activities or affairs engaged in by a government, politician, or political party: “All politics is local” (Thomas P.
- The methods or tactics involved in managing a state or government: The politics of the former regime were rejected by the new government leadership.
- Political life: studied law with a view to going into politics; felt that politics was a worthwhile career.
- Intrigue or maneuvering within a political unit or a group in order to gain control or power: Partisan politics is often an obstruction to good government.
- Political attitudes and positions: His politics on that issue is his own business.
- The often internally conflicting interrelationships among people in a society.
- noun - the art or science of government