Scrabble word: SOLICIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLICIT exist?
Definitions of SOLICIT in dictionaries:
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- verb - make amorous advances towards
- verb - approach with an offer of sexual favors
- verb - incite, move, or persuade to some act of lawlessness or insubordination
- verb - make a solicitation or petition for something desired
- To seek to obtain by persuasion, entreaty, or formal application: a candidate who solicited votes among the factory workers.
- To petition persistently; importune: solicited the neighbors for donations.
- To entice or incite to evil or illegal action.
- To approach or accost (a person) with an offer of sexual services.
- To make solicitation or petition for something desired.
- To approach or accost someone with an offer of sexual services in return for payment.
- verb - to ask for earnestly