Scrabble word: SOLICIT
Is SOLICIT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOLICIT in dictionaries:
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- verb - make amorous advances towards
- verb - approach with an offer of sexual favors
- verb - incite, move, or persuade to some act of lawlessness or insubordination
- verb - make a solicitation or petition for something desired
- To seek to obtain by persuasion, entreaty, or formal application: a candidate who solicited votes among the factory workers.
- To petition persistently; importune: solicited the neighbors for donations.
- To entice or incite to evil or illegal action.
- To approach or accost (a person) with an offer of sexual services.
- To make solicitation or petition for something desired.
- To approach or accost someone with an offer of sexual services in return for payment.
- verb - to ask for earnestly
There are 7 letters in SOLICIT: C I I L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLICIT
Click to search all anagrams of SOLICIT plus a wildcard: SOLICIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLICIT
Images for SOLICIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.