Scrabble word: HOLISTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLISTIC exist?
Definitions of HOLISTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - emphasizing the organic or functional relation between parts and the whole
- Of or relating to holism.
- Emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.
- Concerned with wholes rather than analysis or separation into parts: holistic medicine; holistic ecology.
- adj - one who adheres to the theory of holism [n -S] : HOLISTIC
There are 8 letters in HOLISTIC: C H I I L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLISTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOLISTIC plus a wildcard: HOLISTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLISTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOLISTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.