Scrabble word: LITCHI
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITCHI exist?
Definitions of LITCHI in dictionaries:
- noun - Chinese tree cultivated especially in Philippines and India for its edible fruit
- noun - Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed
- A Chinese tree (Litchi chinensis) that bears bright red fruits, each of which has a large single seed with a white, fleshy, edible aril.
- The nutlike fruit of this tree.
- noun - the edible fruit of a Chinese tree
There are 6 letters in LITCHI: C H I I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITCHI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITCHI plus a wildcard: LITCHI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITCHI
Images for LITCHI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.