Scrabble word: SOLICITS
Is SOLICITS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOLICITS in dictionaries:
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- verb - make amorous advances towards
- verb - approach with an offer of sexual favors
- verb - incite, move, or persuade to some act of lawlessness or insubordination
- verb - make a solicitation or petition for something desired
- verb - to ask for earnestly
There are 8 letters in SOLICITS: C I I L O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLICITS
Click to search all anagrams of SOLICITS plus a wildcard: SOLICITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLICITS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLICITS
Lookup in Wiki for SOLICITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.