Scrabble word: OPTICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPTICAL exist?
Definitions of OPTICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or involving light or optics
- adj - relating to or using sight
- adj - of or relating to or resembling the eye
- Of or relating to sight; visual: an optical defect.
- Designed to assist sight: optical instruments.
- Of or relating to optics.
- Relating to or using visible light: optical astronomy.
- Using light-sensitive devices.
- adj - pertaining to sight
There are 7 letters in OPTICAL: A C I L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPTICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPTICAL plus a wildcard: OPTICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPTICAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPTICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.