Scrabble word: CAPRIOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPRIOLE exist?
Definitions of CAPRIOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (dressage) a vertical jump of a trained horse with a kick of the hind legs at the top of the jump
- noun - a playful leap or hop
- verb - perform a capriole, of horses in dressage
- verb - perform a capriole, in ballet
- An upward leap made by a trained horse without going forward and with the hind legs kicked out.
- A playful leap or jump; a caper.
- verb - to spring off the ground
There are 8 letters in CAPRIOLE: A C E I L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPRIOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPRIOLE plus a wildcard: CAPRIOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPRIOLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPRIOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.