Scrabble word: PICTORIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICTORIAL exist?
Definitions of PICTORIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a periodical (magazine or newspaper) containing many pictures
- adj - pertaining to or consisting of pictures
- adj - evoking lifelike images within the mind
- Relating to, characterized by, or composed of pictures.
- Represented as if in a picture: pictorial prose.
- An illustrated periodical.
There are 9 letters in PICTORIAL: A C I I L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICTORIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICTORIAL plus a wildcard: PICTORIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICTORIAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PICTORIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.