Scrabble word: PICTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICTURE exist?
Definitions of PICTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- noun - graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
- noun - a clear and telling mental image
- noun - a situation treated as an observable object
- noun - illustrations used to decorate or explain a text
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- noun - the visible part of a television transmission
- noun - a graphic or vivid verbal description
- noun - a typical example of some state or quality
- noun - a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide
- verb - imagine
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- A visual representation or image painted, drawn, photographed, or otherwise rendered on a flat surface.
- A visible image, especially one on a flat surface: the picture reflected in the lake.
- A vivid or realistic verbal description: a Shakespearean picture of guilt.
- A vivid mental image.
- A person or an object bearing a marked resemblance to another: She’s the picture of her mother.
- A person, an object, or a scene that typifies or embodies an emotion, a state of mind, or a mood: Your face was the very picture of horror.
- The chief circumstances of an event or time; a situation.
- A movie.
- A tableau vivant.
- To make a visible representation of.
- To form a mental image of; visualize.
- verb - to make a visual representation of
There are 7 letters in PICTURE: C E I P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICTURE plus a wildcard: PICTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PICTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.