Scrabble word: PICTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICTURE exist?
Definitions of PICTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- noun - graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
- noun - a clear and telling mental image
- noun - a situation treated as an observable object
- noun - illustrations used to decorate or explain a text
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- noun - the visible part of a television transmission
- noun - a graphic or vivid verbal description
- noun - a typical example of some state or quality
- noun - a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide
- verb - imagine
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- A visual representation or image painted, drawn, photographed, or otherwise rendered on a flat surface.
- A visible image, especially one on a flat surface: the picture reflected in the lake.
- A vivid or realistic verbal description: a Shakespearean picture of guilt.
- A vivid mental image.
- A person or an object bearing a marked resemblance to another: She’s the picture of her mother.
- A person, an object, or a scene that typifies or embodies an emotion, a state of mind, or a mood: Your face was the very picture of horror.
- The chief circumstances of an event or time; a situation.
- A movie.
- A tableau vivant.
- To make a visible representation of.
- To form a mental image of; visualize.
- verb - to make a visual representation of