Scrabble word: COATTAIL
Is COATTAIL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COATTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the loose back flap of a coat that hangs below the waist
- The loose back part of a coat that hangs below the waist.
- As a result of the success of another: elected to office on the coattails of a popular governor.
- Immediately following or as a direct result of: resigned on the coattails of the scandal.
- noun - the back lower portion of a coat
There are 8 letters in COATTAIL: A A C I L O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COATTAIL
Click to search all anagrams of COATTAIL plus a wildcard: COATTAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COATTAIL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COATTAIL
Lookup in Wiki for COATTAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.