Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATTAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATTAIL exist?
Definitions of CATTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - tall erect herbs with sword-shaped leaves
- n - a marsh plant
There are 7 letters in CATTAIL: A A C I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATTAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATTAIL plus a wildcard: CATTAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATTAIL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATTAIL
- cattail fluff
- Once peeled the stem of the cattail is quite tasty and highly ...
- Common cattail Typha latifolia
- cattail plants with ripe flower stalks. The fuzzy stalks enclose ...
- cattail flower
- ... rhizomes which often lead to the formation of dense cattail colonies
- cattail - The Living Wild Project
- Online Plant Guide - Typha latifolia cattail
- common cattail
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.