Scrabble word: TACTICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACTICAL exist?
Definitions of TACTICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to tactic or tactics
- Of, relating to, or using tactics.
- Of, relating to, used in, or involving military or naval operations that are smaller, closer to base, and of less long-term significance than strategic operations.
- Carried out in support of military or naval operations: tactical bombing.
- Characterized by adroitness, ingenuity, or skill.
- adj - a maneuver for gaining an objective [n -S] : TACTICAL