Scrabble word: TACTICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACTICAL exist?
Definitions of TACTICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to tactic or tactics
- Of, relating to, or using tactics.
- Of, relating to, used in, or involving military or naval operations that are smaller, closer to base, and of less long-term significance than strategic operations.
- Carried out in support of military or naval operations: tactical bombing.
- Characterized by adroitness, ingenuity, or skill.
- adj - a maneuver for gaining an objective [n -S] : TACTICAL
There are 8 letters in TACTICAL: A A C C I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TACTICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TACTICAL plus a wildcard: TACTICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TACTICAL
Images for TACTICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.