Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LACTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACTATION exist?
Definitions of LACTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the period following birth during which milk is secreted
- noun - the production and secretion of milk by the mammary glands
- noun - feeding an infant by giving suck at the breast
- Secretion or formation of milk by the mammary glands.
- The period during which the mammary glands secrete milk.
There are 9 letters in LACTATION: A A C I L N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LACTATION plus a wildcard: LACTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACTATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LACTATION
- lactation Support Prenatal Breastfeeding Classes Atlanta GA ...
- Bellyitch Judge rules breastfeeding is unrelated to pregnancy
- If youre looking for another reason to breastfeed try this one ...
- So you have successfully completed nourishing your baby in your womb ...
- lactation Consultant Interview University of Arizona Life and Work ...
- The breast is best debate
- lactation Consultant Support for Mothers - Sonography Degree
- The lactation Lady LLCColts Neck NJ Blog Archive Hunger Signs
- lactation Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles ...
- NEW lactation and Breast Feeding Page Cleft Lip & Palate Foundation ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.