Scrabble word: PEANUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEANUT exist?
Definitions of PEANUT in dictionaries:
- noun - underground pod of the peanut vine
- noun - widely cultivated American plant cultivated in tropical and warm regions
- noun - a young child who is small for his age
- noun - pod of the peanut vine containing usually 2 nuts or seeds
- adj - of little importance or influence or power
- A prostrate southern Brazilian plant (Arachis hypogaea) widely cultivated in tropical and warm temperate regions, having yellow flowers on stalks that bend over so that the seed pods ripen underground.
- Also called gooberRegional.
- A person small in stature.
- A very small amount of money; a trifling sum.
- noun - the nutlike seed or pod of an annual vine