Scrabble word: PEANUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEANUT exist?
Definitions of PEANUT in dictionaries:
- noun - underground pod of the peanut vine
- noun - widely cultivated American plant cultivated in tropical and warm regions
- noun - a young child who is small for his age
- noun - pod of the peanut vine containing usually 2 nuts or seeds
- adj - of little importance or influence or power
- A prostrate southern Brazilian plant (Arachis hypogaea) widely cultivated in tropical and warm temperate regions, having yellow flowers on stalks that bend over so that the seed pods ripen underground.
- Also called gooberRegional.
- A person small in stature.
- A very small amount of money; a trifling sum.
- noun - the nutlike seed or pod of an annual vine
There are 6 letters in PEANUT: A E N P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEANUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEANUT plus a wildcard: PEANUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEANUT
Images for PEANUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.