Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEANUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEANUT exist?
Definitions of PEANUT in dictionaries:
- noun - underground pod of the peanut vine
- noun - widely cultivated American plant cultivated in tropical and warm regions
- noun - a young child who is small for his age
- noun - pod of the peanut vine containing usually 2 nuts or seeds
- adj - of little importance or influence or power
- A prostrate southern Brazilian plant (Arachis hypogaea) widely cultivated in tropical and warm temperate regions, having yellow flowers on stalks that bend over so that the seed pods ripen underground.
- Also called gooberRegional.
- A person small in stature.
- A very small amount of money; a trifling sum.
- n - the nutlike seed or pod of an annual vine
There are 6 letters in PEANUT: A E N P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEANUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEANUT plus a wildcard: PEANUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEANUT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEANUT
- peanut Free Stock Photo HD - Public Domain Pictures
- Senegalese peanut Butter Tomato Sauce Diary of an Outlaw Farmer
- NOVOZYMES peanut PORTFOLIO
- Discovering the peanut Evidence of Design
- peanut Definition Synonyms from Answers.com
- My guilty pleasure.peanut Butter Frameblog
- FileARS peanuts.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Friendlys peanut Sauce CopyKat Recipes Restaurant Recipes
- ... as peanut butter. peanut butter is perhaps the best sport food around