Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATRICIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATRICIAN exist?
Definitions of PATRICIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of refined upbringing and manners
- noun - a member of the aristocracy
- adj - befitting a person of noble origin
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- A person of refined upbringing, manners, and tastes.
- A member of an aristocracy; an aristocrat.
- A member of one of the noble families of the ancient Roman Republic, which before the third century B.
- Used as a title for members of a class of honorary nobility appointed by the Byzantine emperors.
- A member of the hereditary ruling class in the medieval free cities of Italy and Germany.
There are 9 letters in PATRICIAN: A A C I I N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATRICIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATRICIAN plus a wildcard: PATRICIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATRICIAN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATRICIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.