Scrabble word: PATRICIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATRICIAN exist?
Definitions of PATRICIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of refined upbringing and manners
- noun - a member of the aristocracy
- adj - befitting a person of noble origin
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- A person of refined upbringing, manners, and tastes.
- A member of an aristocracy; an aristocrat.
- A member of one of the noble families of the ancient Roman Republic, which before the third century B.
- Used as a title for members of a class of honorary nobility appointed by the Byzantine emperors.
- A member of the hereditary ruling class in the medieval free cities of Italy and Germany.