Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACTINIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTINIA exist?
Definitions of ACTINIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a genus of sea anemone common in rock pools
- noun - any sea anemone or related animal
- n - a marine animal
There are 7 letters in ACTINIA: A A C I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTINIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTINIA plus a wildcard: ACTINIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTINIA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACTINIA
- actinia equina
- actinia sp. - Zoologia del Parco Marino di Punta Campanella
- Passiflora actinia flower Passiflora actinia flower side view ...
- Waratah Anemone(actinia tenebrosa)
- actinia aequina
- actinia equina (Linnaeus 1766)
- actinia Blowout - Oil Rig Disasters - Offshore Drilling Accidents
- European Marine Life - Photo of actinia equina - Beadlet anmone ...
- Passiflora actinia - DKK1900 Bjarne Hjlund Velkommen i on-line ...
- Passiflora actinia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.