Scrabble word: ANTICIPATE
Is ANTICIPATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ANTICIPATE in dictionaries:
- verb - regard something as probable or likely
- verb - act in advance of
- verb - realize beforehand
- verb - make a prediction about
- verb - be excited or anxious about
- verb - be a forerunner of or occur earlier than
- To feel or realize beforehand; foresee.
- To look forward to, especially with pleasure; expect.
- To act in advance so as to prevent; forestall.
- To foresee and fulfill in advance.
- To cause to happen in advance; accelerate.
- To use in advance, as income not yet available.
- Some people hold that anticipate is improperly used as a simple synonym for expect; they would restrict its use to situations in which advance action is taken either to forestall (anticipate her opponent’s next move) or to fulfill (anticipate my desires).
There are 10 letters in ANTICIPATE: A A C E I I N P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTICIPATE
Click to search all anagrams of ANTICIPATE plus a wildcard: ANTICIPATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTICIPATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTICIPATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.