Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: URTICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does URTICATE exist?
Definitions of URTICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - whip with or as with nettles
- verb - sting with or as with nettles and cause a stinging pain or sensation
- To sting or whip with or as if with nettles.
- v - to cause itching or stinging
There are 8 letters in URTICATE: A C E I R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to URTICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word URTICATE plus a wildcard: URTICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word URTICATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for URTICATE
- urticate KMLE - ...
- American Tarantula Society Discussion Board View topic ...
- The Tarantula Store - Avicularia fasciculata
- Cartoons eats shoots n leaves
- ... - its big but does it really urticate Photo Sharon Clemmensen
- All Size Icon Small Medium Large Very Large Wallpaper
- Il contatto con i peli urticanti della Processionaria pu essere ...
- The Palms Hotel knows exactly why you got a room you deviant. funny
- posted by Dr. Shahbaz A.Janjua at 1018 AM 4 comments
- Promethius imagery in the Alien series movies
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.