Scrabble word: RUSTICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTICATE exist?
Definitions of RUSTICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - live in the country and lead a rustic life
- verb - send to the country
- verb - suspend temporarily from college or university, in England
- verb - give (stone) a rustic look
- verb - lend a rustic character to
- To send to the country.
- To suspend (a student) from a university.
- To construct (masonry) with conspicuous, often beveled points.
There are 9 letters in RUSTICATE: A C E I R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSTICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSTICATE plus a wildcard: RUSTICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSTICATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUSTICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.