Scrabble word: INOCULATE
Is INOCULATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INOCULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - introduce an idea or attitude into the mind of
- verb - introduce a microorganism into
- verb - perform vaccinations or produce immunity in by inoculation
- verb - insert a bud for propagation
- verb - impregnate with the virus or germ of a disease in order to render immune
- To introduce a serum, a vaccine, or an antigenic substance into (the body of a person or an animal), especially to produce or boost immunity to a specific disease.
- To communicate a disease to (a living organism) by transferring its causative agent into the organism.
- To implant microorganisms or infectious material into (a culture medium).
- To safeguard as if by inoculation; protect.
- To introduce an idea or attitude into the mind of.
There are 9 letters in INOCULATE: A C E I L N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INOCULATE
Click to search all anagrams of INOCULATE plus a wildcard: INOCULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INOCULATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INOCULATE
Lookup in Wiki for INOCULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.