Scrabble word: OUTLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTLINE exist?
Definitions of OUTLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the line that appears to bound an object
- noun - a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- noun - a schematic or preliminary plan
- verb - describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- verb - draw up an outline or sketch for something
- verb - trace the shape of
- A line marking the outer contours or boundaries of an object or a figure.
- The shape of an object or a figure.
- A style of drawing in which objects are delineated in contours without shading.
- A sketch done in this style.
- A general description covering the main points of a subject: an outline of American literature.
- A statement summarizing the important points of a text.
- A summary of a written work or speech, usually analyzed in headings and subheadings.
- A preliminary draft or plan, as of a project or proposal.
- To draw an outline of.
- To display or accentuate the outline of.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a line defining the boundary and shape of an object, a mass, or a figure”: the outline of the mountains against the sunset; saw the contour of the island from the airplane; the profile of a king on a coin; saw the dark silhouette of the family waving farewell.
- verb - to indicate the main features or different parts of
There are 7 letters in OUTLINE: E I L N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTLINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTLINE plus a wildcard: OUTLINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTLINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTLINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.