Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVOLUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOLUTE exist?
Definitions of INVOLUTE in dictionaries:
- adj - especially of petals or leaves in bud
- adj - (of some shells) closely coiled so that the axis is obscured
- Intricate; complex.
- Having the margins rolled inward.
- Having whorls that obscure the axis or other volutions, as the shell of a cowrie.
- To curl inward.
- The curve traced by a point on a taut, inextensible string as it unwinds from another curve.
- v - to roll or curl up
There are 8 letters in INVOLUTE: E I L N O T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOLUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVOLUTE plus a wildcard: INVOLUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOLUTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOLUTE
- Silent Chain Transmission Mechanism - Patent 6908407
- ... 2007 by fritz ruoss new software wn10 for involute splines to din 5482
- Vortex involute Free Music Tour Dates Photos Videos
- involute I Hazlitt Holland-Hibbert Dealers in twentieth century ...
- ... one end to a cylinder Ive created an involute curve using a fine pen
- metric involute spline shafts & bushing
- modne wisiorki biuteria rcznie robione - doriath - involute
- 2008 Vortex involute ...
- Pitch Point The point of contact of two pitch circles is known as ...