Scrabble word: INVOLUTE
Is INVOLUTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INVOLUTE in dictionaries:
- adj - especially of petals or leaves in bud
- adj - (of some shells) closely coiled so that the axis is obscured
- Intricate; complex.
- Having the margins rolled inward.
- Having whorls that obscure the axis or other volutions, as the shell of a cowrie.
- To curl inward.
- The curve traced by a point on a taut, inextensible string as it unwinds from another curve.
- verb - to roll or curl up
There are 8 letters in INVOLUTE: E I L N O T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOLUTE
Click to search all anagrams of INVOLUTE plus a wildcard: INVOLUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOLUTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOLUTE
Lookup in Wiki for INVOLUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.