Scrabble word: OUTLINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTLINES exist?
Definitions of OUTLINES in dictionaries:
- noun - the line that appears to bound an object
- noun - a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- noun - a schematic or preliminary plan
- verb - describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- verb - draw up an outline or sketch for something
- verb - trace the shape of
- verb - to indicate the main features or different parts of
There are 8 letters in OUTLINES: E I L N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTLINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTLINES plus a wildcard: OUTLINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTLINES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTLINES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.