Scrabble word: ACTUATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTUATE exist?
Definitions of ACTUATE in dictionaries:
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - give an incentive for action
- To put into motion or action: electrical relays that actuate the elevator’s movements.
- To move to action: a speech that actuated dissent.
- verb - to set into action or motion
There are 7 letters in ACTUATE: A A C E T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTUATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTUATE plus a wildcard: ACTUATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTUATE
Images for ACTUATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.