Scrabble word: PLACENTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLACENTA exist?
Definitions of PLACENTA in dictionaries:
- noun - that part of the ovary of a flowering plant where the ovules form
- noun - the vascular structure in the uterus of most mammals providing oxygen and nutrients for and transferring wastes from the developing fetus
- A membranous vascular organ that develops in female mammals during pregnancy, lining the uterine wall and partially enveloping the fetus, to which it is attached by the umbilical cord.
- An organ with similar functions in some nonmammalian animals, such as certain sharks and reptiles.
- The part within the ovary of a flowering plant to which the ovules are attached.
- noun - a vascular organ in most mammals
There are 8 letters in PLACENTA: A A C E L N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLACENTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLACENTA plus a wildcard: PLACENTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLACENTA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLACENTA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.