Scrabble word: PALACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALACE exist?
Definitions of PALACE in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and stately mansion
- noun - the governing group of a kingdom
- noun - a large ornate exhibition hall
- noun - official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign)
- The official residence of a royal personage.
- The official residence of a high dignitary, such as a bishop or an archbishop.
- A large or splendid residence.
- A large, often gaudily ornate building used for entertainment or exhibitions.
- adj - a royal residence [n -S] : PALACED