Is PALACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large and stately mansion
- noun - the governing group of a kingdom
- noun - a large ornate exhibition hall
- noun - official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign)
- The official residence of a royal personage.
- The official residence of a high dignitary, such as a bishop or an archbishop.
- A large or splendid residence.
- A large, often gaudily ornate building used for entertainment or exhibitions.
- adj - a royal residence [n -S] : PALACED
There are 6 letters in PALACE: A A C E L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALACE, to go: PALACE?
Rearrange the letters in PALACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PALACE
What's nearby PALACE
Lookup in Wiki for PALACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALACE"