Scrabble word: PALACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALACE exist?
Definitions of PALACE in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and stately mansion
- noun - the governing group of a kingdom
- noun - a large ornate exhibition hall
- noun - official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign)
- The official residence of a royal personage.
- The official residence of a high dignitary, such as a bishop or an archbishop.
- A large or splendid residence.
- A large, often gaudily ornate building used for entertainment or exhibitions.
- adj - a royal residence [n -S] : PALACED
There are 6 letters in PALACE: A A C E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALACE plus a wildcard: PALACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALACE
Images for PALACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.