Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAPABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPABLE exist?
Definitions of CAPABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `of') having capacity or ability
- adj - possibly accepting or permitting
- adj - (followed by `of') having the temperament or inclination for
- adj - having the requisite qualities for
- adj - have the skills and qualifications to do things well
- Having capacity or ability; efficient and able: a capable administrator.
- Having the ability required for a specific task or accomplishment; qualified: capable of winning.
- Having the inclination or disposition: capable of violence.
- Susceptible; permitting: an error capable of remedy.
- adv - having ability [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : CAPABLY
There are 7 letters in CAPABLE: A A B C E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPABLE plus a wildcard: CAPABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPABLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.