Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CABAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABAL exist?
Definitions of CABAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
- noun - a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
- verb - engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together
- A conspiratorial group of plotters or intriguers: “Espionage is quite precisely it—a cabal of powerful men, working secretly” (Frank Conroy).
- A secret scheme or plot.
- verb - to plan secretly with another
There are 5 letters in CABAL: A A B C L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABAL plus a wildcard: CABAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CABAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.